Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

what i will do to graduate from high school






What I will do to graduate from high

school

It would be everyone’s dream to graduate from high school I know that’s my dream and I know it will come true. But I have to try my best things I will do in order to graduate, do all the work and try to get into clubs and try to do extra credit when I can but I have to put myself to do that and not be lazy and wait until I’m in 11th or 12th grade to realize that its important, why not started now. Keep up with all the work they give me and if I don’t understand it I can ask the teacher and stay after school if I can to understand how to do the work. Setting up a goal will be good because I will try to reach my goal and make myself feel good for reaching that goal and just keep trying always going higher that you can imagine you can’t do and put up to the challenge and show yourself and other people prove them wrong and make them proud cause that feeling is a good feeling cause I know everything is possible if I just believe it is cause the is just the begin of my life to have a future a good job and I can’t mess that up because I will become something in life and graduating will be the best thing ever because I know I can do it if I put  myself to do it even joining club to help me out and try to do everything I can to reach that goal and graduate and going to collage but I have to do all my work and not try to miss any of my work because that will bring my grade down.        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment